At AAIC we aim to connect developers and users of AI solutions.
This is a platform designed to connect people at events with efficient and goal-oriented networking.
Create your own personal profile, and see who else is here.
NOTE: The more detail you provide in your profile, indicating your business fields, offers and interests, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool.
At AAIC, we are proud that we offer an exciting mix of new- and old economy - big corporates, resourceful SMEs, bold startups. We expect more than 600 participants joining the conference, and facilitating more than 1000 (one thousand) 1:1 meetings.
HOW IT WORKS
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile.
1. Online registration
Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Write a co-operation profile for each offer/request
- Chose the time slots you are available for Brokerage Event meetings
- Make sure that you do not book meetings outside the Brokerage Event in these time slots
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTERWARDS
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
E-mail notification when to book B2B meetings
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings with the companies you are interested in
- Accept/refuse the meetings requested of you
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified
- IPR recommendations for Brokerage Events